4.10.2013

So Random + the music video of month

Lokakuu on ollut täällä jo hetken. Mulla on tässä välissä ollut koeviikko ja jakson vaihde, jonka takia on ollut kiireisiä päiviä. Tiistaina, koeviikon viimeisenä päivänä (joka oli tosin mulle vapaapäivä) näin Nelliä. Oli kiva nähdä ja jutella kunnolla pitkästä aikaa~ Sain myös kerrytettyä mun kuva- ja videosaldoa mm. Traconin materiaalilla. Kuvia tuuttekin sit näkemään, kun postauksen aika on.

Tiedän, että sanoin et seuraava postaus tulee olemaan Traconista mut ajattelin kuitenkin tehdä tällaisen pienemmän, vähän randomimman postauksen tähän eteen. Lähinnä sen takia, että voin sit hyvillä mielillä tehdä tähän loppuun mun "the music video of month" saagaa. Olisinhan toki voinut tyrkätä sen myös Tracon -postauksen loppuun mut huhhuh siitä tulis sit pitkää settiä! :'D

October has been here a little while, already. I had had exam week and new school section started, which caused me some busy days. On Tuesday, my exam week's last day (though it was free day for me) I met Nelli. It was nice to see and talk after quite long time~ I also got some pictures and videos from her (from Tracon etc.) Those pictures, you'll be able to see in when I do that Tracon entry.

I know that I've said things like "the following entry is the Tracon -entry", but I still thought to do a little post/entry first, mainly 'cause I can do "the music video of month" series first. Of course I'd put the video after the Tracon entry, but I'm sure the post is going to be looooong already, without that! : D

---




Ilma alkaa todenteolla kylmenemään. Tänäänkin maa oli ihan huurteessa kun 8 aikoihin lähdin kävelemään kohti bussia. Sen takia oon alkanut käyttää kaulahuiveja paljon. Ne on niin kivoja, pehmeitä ja lämpimiä. ; ; Tossa on kuvaa viimeviikolta, maanantailta (23 päivä. Mulla oli tosiaan sellanen tuubihuivijuttu kaulassa, mut ton asennon takia sitä ei välttämättä erota...



The weather has definitely became cold. Today, the ground was in frost when I was walking to bus stop, around 8am. Because of that, I've started to use these warm scarfs. This photo is last week's Monday (23rd of September). I'm wearing a white scarf, but you might not spot it...







Jos tarkasti kattoo, mun kädestä erottaa tollasen ihmekyhmyn. Se on mitä luultavimmin jonkinlainen rasitusvamma, virallisempaa tietoa ei vielä ole mutta lääkäri odottaa 14.10. Ton vamman takia oon nyt yrittäny ottaa iisisti + sain tehdä meidän yh'n kokeen tietokoneella. Kirjoittaminen on hieman hitaampaa, mut oon oppinut elämään sen kanssa eikä se kamalasti esim. koulussa haittaa~! (^o^)/

If you watch closely, you see some strange...lump or something. It's most probably some RSI (in wrist). I'm going to meet the doctor 14th day, and then I get more information what it is and what should I do. Anyway, 'cause of this I'd tried to take it easy. I was also able to do my social studies exam on computer 'cause it doesn't hurt my wrist that much. My hand writing is a bit slower but I've manage to learn to live with it and it doesn't bother me anymore at school so much~! (^o^)/


Mä löysin tässä vähän aika sitten uuden bändin, jota tuun mitä luultavimmin seuraamaan jatkossa. Tää on siis korealainen yhtye nimeltä SEVENTEEN, joka ei siis vielä ole debytoinut tai mitään... Mut niitä on silti kiva katsoa ja vaikuttaa tosi kiinnostavalta. Kiva löytää vihdoin bändi tässä vaiheessa, niin voi sit katsoa niiden kasvutarinaa sivussa. Noi jäsenet kun on vielä niin nuoria ja pieniä. (kaikki niistä on mua nuorempia... ; _ ; )

I found new band a while ago, which I'm eagerly going to follow. It's a Korean group called SEVENTEEN. They haven't debut or anything but it's nice to watch their show and the members seems to be interesting. it's nice to find a new band like this. Then you can watch how they grow up etc. The members are still so small and young. (Everyone of them are younger than me... ; _ ; )

Ja nyt kun bändeihin mennään niin...
And now that we started to talk about bands...



Viime viikonloppuna, 28. ja 29.9 tuli aika jees ilmoituksia ja asioita pihalle. Lauantaina Kerbera julkaisi ensimmäisen musiikkivideonsa, Inglorious. Se on kyl kuuntelemisen arvoinen kipale (wink wink jos et ole vielä kappaletta kuunnellut). Itse ainakin huomasin, et lähes koko ilta meni biisin parissa. Overworld puolestaan ilmoitti sunnuntaina, että he julkaisevat uuden singlensä Final Destination 25.10. Toi kappale kuulostaa niin hyvältä ja yyh, miksei aika voisi mennä eteenpäin? Ainakin jotain odotettavaa!


Last weekend, 28th and 29th of September came pretty nice announcements and stuff out. On Saturday, Kerbera's first music video Inglorious came out. It's a song worth of listening (so if you haven't listen to it yet, take a look). I, myself, noticed to spend the hole evening/night while listening this song, upsii~ Overworld announced on Sunday, that their new single Final Destination is coming out 25th of October. The song sounds great and *uggh* why can't time go faster? At least I've something to wait for!



Lisäksi Crestillion ilmoitti jokin aikaa sitten, että he ovat menossa äänittämään heidän ensimmäistä EP:tään. Crestillionin youtube -kanavalla on "päiväkirjaa" puuhista, mitä on kyl aika mukava ja hauska katsella. 

Also Crestillion has announced that they are going to studio to record their first EP. You can watch Crestillions "studio diary" on their youtube channel. It's quite funny and nice to watch. 


Multa joskus kysyttiin, et mistä mä näitä bändejä löydän... Vastauksena voisin sanoa et yleisemmin Twitteristä ja muiden bändien kautta. Esim. Crestillionin löysin alun perin siten, että Petri alkoi seurata mua. (ei tosin seuraa enää. :c) Kerberan löysin siten, että suomeen tuli kova Seremady & Yohio boomi ja sain tietää Seikestä ja sitä kautta Kerberasta. Overworldistä taas kuulin aika lailla Jenlaynin ansiosta. 

I've been asked, where I found all these bands. Simple answer would be, Twitter & Other Bands. For example, first time I found Crestillion was, when Petri followed me on Twitter (though he doesn't follow me anymore. :c) Kerbere were found 'cause there were huge Seremady & Yohio boom and I got to know about Seike and later about Kerbera as well. I heard about Overworld 'cause of Jenlayn

~○~○~ The Music Video of September ~○~○~




I could say, that this month the chose was kinda easy. After Tracon, I already knew which band I would choose. The hard part was, should I put My Reality or Until We're Dead. I like both songs so much, but I've listened more My Reality and it's newer so~ 

So reasons... Well, after Tracon's show, Overworld has been pretty big part of my month. I've listened them a lot and I followed them more. Before the show, I already liked their music and listen a bit also... After the show I totally fell in love with it. I haven't had a day after the concert, where I wouldn't have listen at least one song from this band. They have kinda controlled my month, especially with their music.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti